Precautions for Application
ComeUp 2019(DDP, Seoul) events can be registered through the ComeUp website.
ComeUp 2019 website : https://www.kcomeup.comASEAN-ROK Startup EXPO is an auxiliary event of the "ASEAN-Republic of KOREA Commemorative Summit" involving leaders of the Republic of Korea and ASEAN member states.
To register participation, the registration request is conducted with a detailed personal information collection and a background check of the applicants.
Also, an automatic entry and exit control system will be used at the venue with the ID card based on their personal information provided.
※ All guests are requested to complete the registrationbefore the deadline ※
※ Attendee Registration Information: You can register multiple participants in each company.※
※ Even if you apply for preregistration on the registration page, you may not be able to issue a ticket on the same day due to the lack of identification check, data import, and photo submission.※
For security reasons, if you register photos that do not meet the criteria, you may be restricted from entering the venue, so please submit photos that meet the following conditions when registering online.
- Photographs taken within the last 6 months
- Colored picture in JPG format (JPEG, BMP, or PDF file not available)
- 480x640 pixels minimum, 960x1280 pixels maximum
- File size 5 MB or less
- Scanned ID card photograph not available
- 70% or more of the length of the picture is taken from the top of the head to the chin.
- Face facing forward and not tilted.
- Eyes staring at the front.
nationality, gender, name, passport information, occupation related(business name & position), address, phone number, mobile phone number, e-mail, and participation classification